Biden-Care.com is not a government website and is privately owned. Learn more.

Types of BidenCare Plans

Obamacare has helped millions of Americans affordable healthcare plans. Since Joe Biden is now the president, the new healthcare plan will be the Biden healthcare plan, but many are confused about the Biden Care Plan types that will be offered. There is likely an option that makes the most sense for you, although this obviously depends on your lifestyle, situation, and budget. One important aspect of all Biden Care Plan types is that the age for Medicare eligibility would move from 65 to 60.

One of the reasons that Biden plans to pay for the healthcare plan is to introduce legislation that would reform prescription drug prices. He also plans other initiatives to lower healthcare costs, although exact information is not yet available. There are still estimates regarding the types of Biden Care Plan available, but national health expenditures will either be lowered by as much as 3% or increased by as much as 1%. These types of Biden Care Plan would potentially extend healthcare to as many as 15 million to 20 million more people.

Under the Affordable Care Act, individuals could expect to pay as much as 10% of their income on healthcare costs. Regardless of the types of Biden care plan, the plan is meant so that the individual is never spending more than 8.5% of their income on any Biden care plan types. Biden also plans on increasing the value of subsidies by basing them on his Gold Plans rather than the Silver Plan.

Bronze Plan

The most affordable out of all of the Biden Care Plan types is the Bronze plan, and it means that the individual is responsible for 40% of health care costs, while also paying the monthly premium. The other 60% is taken care of by the Bronze healthcare plan. In summary, the Bronze plan has the lowest premium but the highest cost-sharing. Your annual household income may make you eligible for tax benefits.

This is one of many types of Biden Care Plans, but the best-suited individual for this plan doesn't expect many medical visits. You will certainly save money by choosing the Bronze plan, but it doesn't offer as much value as other Biden Care Plan types. It can be quite risky if you end up getting sick or hurt, since you will have to pay a significant amount of your healthcare costs out of pocket. You will have to pay for most routine care yourself under the Bronze plan.

Silver Plan

A silver plan is more expensive than the Bronze plan, so it does mean that you will pay a higher premium. However, it also means that you will pay a lower deductible when you seek healthcare. Specifically, you will end up having to pay 30% of your healthcare costs, while 70% of the costs will be paid for by the Silver plan. Your annual household income could mean that you are eligible for tax benefits.

If you have a medical emergency of some kind, you can have much more peace of mind with a Silver plan. While it might not be the most expensive or valuable of the Biden Care Plan types, you can be sure that the majority of your healthcare costs will be taken care of. Silver Plans are often eligible for cost-sharing deductions.

Let's say that you might not visit the doctor every month, but you do take prescription medication for a medical condition. You also may be able to afford paying more every month and anticipate needing some kind of medical services in the near future. The Silver plan might make sense for you in this case.

Interestingly enough, Biden plans on basing tax credits around his Gold plan rather than his Silver plan. This is an effort to make sure that the subsidies are more valuable for those receiving them.

Gold Plan

The Gold Plan is the plan that requires the highest monthly premium. However, out of the other types of Biden Care Plans, the Gold plan has the lowest costs when you actually do get care. The deductibles will be very low with this plan, and this healthcare plan will cover 80% of your healthcare costs. You will be responsible for the other 20% of healthcare costs.

While this might not be one of the Biden Care Plan types that make sense for those who don't receive a lot of medical care, it makes sense for individuals who want to protect themselves financially against any health emergencies. Under the Gold plan, if you have a medical emergency that costs $100,000, for example, $80,000 will be covered by the Gold plan.

The Gold plan makes a lot of sense if you already require a lot of medical care. While you will have to pay a high monthly premium, it might mean that you could end up saving thousands of dollars in the long term. The vast majority of your healthcare costs will be covered under the Gold plan.

Gold Plan

The Gold Plan is the plan that requires the highest monthly premium. However, out of the other types of Biden Care Plans, the Gold plan has the lowest costs when you actually do get care. The deductibles will be very low with this plan, and this healthcare plan will cover 80% of your healthcare costs. You will be responsible for the other 20% of healthcare costs.

While this might not be one of the Biden Care Plan types that make sense for those who don't receive a lot of medical care, it makes sense for individuals who want to protect themselves financially against any health emergencies. Under the Gold plan, if you have a medical emergency that costs $100,000, for example, $80,000 will be covered by the Gold plan.

The Gold plan makes a lot of sense if you already require a lot of medical care. While you will have to pay a high monthly premium, it might mean that you could end up saving thousands of dollars in the long term. The vast majority of your healthcare costs will be covered under the Gold plan.

Fitting Your Lifestyle

There are many people that are interested in Biden Care Plan types but are unsure about what exactly makes sense. It shouldn't be too hard to understand why a healthy 25-year-old might be interested in a different healthcare plan than a senior citizen who may already be experiencing health issues. It's also important to remember that you should choose from the types of Biden Care Plans that you and your family can afford.

If you can afford a Gold plan, it can offer a lot of peace of mind. If you have a medical emergency with a Gold plan, it means that the vast majority of healthcare costs will be taken care of, which could mean that you save thousands of dollars for you and your family. There are tax benefits that could potentially help you regardless of the types of Biden Care Plans that you end up choosing.

It should also be noted that there are out-of-pocket limits when it comes to plans. This is designed to protect individuals financially, especially if it turns out that they require extensive medical care. For 2021, the out-of-pocket limit is 8,550 for an individual and 17,000 for an entire family.

Conclusion

Under these Biden Care Plan types, all of these plans would provide free services of some kind. All plans provide at least minimum benefits, but it also means that individuals can get a free wellness visit. There are also minimum protections offered for all Biden Care Plan types, as well.

One of the benefits of Biden Care is that young people that can stay on their guardians' health care plan until the age of 26. Individuals are also protected against gender discrimination. Biden Care also stops insurance companies from unjustified rate hikes, and also prevents them from dropping healthcare plans when individuals get sick or hurt, or if they made an honest mistake of some kind on their Biden Care Plan types application.

The Biden Care Plan types also offer tax breaks for small businesses offering health insurance to employees. There are other Biden Care free benefits such as free preventive care and free birth control. Biden Care also requires large businesses to insure full-time employees.

Biden Care understands that healthcare can be complicated, and we are proud to be an online marketplace that helps explain the many different types of Biden Care plan out there. Choosing a healthcare plan can be a big decision, and you may want to consult with your friends or family regarding a plan that makes the most sense.

How Does it Work?

Finding the right health insurance has never been easier! In three simple steps, find the perfect plan for your healthcare needs:

Step 1:
Enter your ZIP code.
Step 2:
Tell us more about yourself. What are your coverage needs and affordability requirements? Do you suffer from any chronic medical conditions or take prescription drugs? Do you seek greater coverage or lower premiums? This information will allow us to help you find the right providers.
Step 3:

Compare multiple plans from trusted carriers to find the program that best suits your needs. Review eligibility requirements, pricing, coverage accessibility, and more all from a single, easy-to-use interface.

We are always happy to help our clients with further assistance in navigating our website. Call to speak to a live agent who can help address all your questions and concerns and offer detailed guidance.

Choose Your State To Get Plan Options
To see your personalized list of health plan options now, enter your zip code.

Our lowest price guarantee: You can’t find lower rates anywhere else.

Still looking for rates? Biden-Care.com, a licensed health insurance broker, can help you get a competitive quote.
Want to see other companies' rates? Check out these insurers that serve your area:

Biden-Care.com
700 S. Flower St., Suite 640,
Los Angeles, CA 90017

Biden-Care.com is an independent broker and is not a federal or state Marketplace website. This website is owned and operated by QuoteLab, LLC, a licensed insurance agency, NPN #19911386. Invitations for application for health insurance on QuoteLab, LLC, or through its designated agent, Martin Petoyan, only where licensed and appointed. License numbers are available upon request and are provided where required by law. Martin Petoyan's residence state is California, where his license number is 0H96813. QuoteLab's license information can be found at biden-care.com/licenses.html.

This website may not display all data on Qualified Health Plans being offered in your state through the Marketplace website or the federal Medicare program. This is not a complete listing of plans available in your service area. To see all available data on Qualified Health Plan options in your state, visit your state Marketplace website, go to the Health Insurance Marketplace website at https://www.healthcare.gov or consult https://www.medicare.gov.

Submitting this form does NOT affect your current enrollment, nor will it enroll you in a Medicare Advantage plan, Medicare Prescription Drug plan, Medicare Supplement Plan, or any other Medicare plan. QuoteLab, LLC is independent of the Medicare program and is neither associated with nor endorsed by The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) or any other governmental agency.

The plans represented on Biden-Care.com are Medicare Advantage HMO, PPO and PFFS organizations and stand-alone prescription drug plans with a Medicare contract. Enrollment in any plan depends on contract renewal. If you are paying Medicare Part B premium, you must continue to pay it to maintain coverage.

Advertised Pricing:

There are several factors that impact your monthly premium; including your age, geographical location, annual income, dependents, and the type of plan you choose. Monthly premiums do not include out-of-pocket costs.

The advertised price may not be typical. It was generated using the Kaiser Family Foundation's subsidy calculator that was accessed on September 16, 2020. The following parameters were used: 21 year old adult, non-tobacco user, annual income of $24,700 in 2020, no children, and no available coverage through a spouse's employer. The resulting monthly premium was $30 per month (or $360 per year after $2,751 in subsidies) for a Bronze Plan. Even when using the same parameters, the resulting premium and subsidy calculations may be subject to change.